Friday, June 27, 2008

Ben and Nicole's Vacation



Ben and I got to stay at a wonderful resort in Windsor, CA which is near Santa Rosa. We got to go to the Redwoods one day and Point Reyes another day. We saw Indiana Jones and Iron Man in the theater (definitely a treat-we can't remember the last time we went and saw a movie. Once we saw the price of tickets, we remembered why we don't go anymore!!!) We read books, watched TV, took naps, and ate out A LOT which I LOVED!!! What is vacation without great food?

We had a wonderful trip and I really, really appreciate my friends that helped with the kids and the wonderful grandparents. We are so blessed to have two sets of close, fun grandparents who are always willing to help us out!

6 comments:

Christa said...

Luckies!

Also, seeing your slides makes me miss California so much! :-(

Jenn said...

Sounds so fun! I'm glad you had a relaxing break!

Debra said...

How fun! I think it is great when young parents take the time to go have a vacation all to themselves. And it makes it easy to go when you know your kids are having just as much fun as you.

Unknown said...

hey nicole! love your blog! i can't believe how big your kids are getting! i'm glad you guys got to get away! wow, and without kids! crazy! glad to see all is perfect with your cute family! your kids are adorable!
loves, shauna

The Wright Stuff said...

FUN! I'm so glad you guys got to get away! There should be a law where moms and dads have a mandatory 'getaway' once a year!

Cristi said...

We want to go to the Redwoods so bad!