As I am sitting here at my computer working on my new calling, Primary Chorister, Ainsley comes running in. She says, "Mom, we let Logan come in our room and we are letting him play with us. Isn't that so nice of us?" I told her it was and it made me really happy when she does that. She then says, "And personally, I really need to use the potty." Is needing to go to the bathroom ever not personal? Strange little girl.
Since then, Madison came in playing with Logan. She says, "Mom, I am so glad I have a little brother. And I am sure Logan is so glad he has such a great big sister like me." I think we need to do a family home evening on humility at some point.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




4 comments:
Congrats on the new calling! I know you'll love it!
What a fun calling!!! I think that would be such a fun(but busy)callings. Your kids are hilarious!
Keep your Madison and Ainsley quotes coming. I love reading there comments to you. Life has got to be a blast in your home. I would be laughing all day!
What a great calling!! If you need any help try sugardoodle.net it is an amazing website. Kids will say the darndest things!!!
Post a Comment