Logan loves to dance. He often comes over to the computer and starts moving his legs really fast to ask me to play music for him. His current favorite song is, Maniac. I keep trying to tape him doing his dance moves but he always runs to the camera. Yesterday I got a few of them and edited it together so you can see some of his new moves. If you listen carefully you can hear him say the word "dance" at the very end. Just for the record, we were about to go swimming so he only has a bathing suit on. Usually our children are dressed.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




5 comments:
AWESOME! I see moves similar at my house on a regular basis. We need to get Logan and Dax together for a dance party. They can rock out together! I love little baby dance moves...it is soooo cute.
P.S. Love the new page...CUTE!
That is priceless!!!
Zeke loves to dance too! Soooo cute!
DANCE! Sooo cute! ;) Don't you love this age?
That is TOTALLY Carson too! He dances to everything.
Post a Comment