As I was trying to comb Madison's hair today, I realized it was time for them to get hair cuts. Madison's hair is so thick, I need to keep it short. Ainsley just has to do whatever Madison does. So, we went and got them hair cuts today. The background to their current hairstyles is this: Madison went to her school library one day and noticed the librarian had the same color hair that she has. She also noticed it was short but she did not have bangs. Since then, Madison has decided she does not want bangs. She wants to grow them out. Of course Ainsley decided to as well (although I am not sure she even knows what bangs really are). I have tried headbands and hair clips, but nothing seems to work. The only solution is the little volcanoes you see on the top of their heads in the pictures. I am so glad I finally got a boy!!!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




1 comments:
The volcanoes look cute, and that stage is a pain, but it is over fairly quickly, and then the bangs are gone. It supposedly helps to have them thinned into the rest of the hair every 2nd hair cut or something like that.
Post a Comment