As we got set up in our new house, we have decided to try out AT & T Uverse with our computer, phones and television. So far, I LOVE it. Part of what you get is a lot of FREE Video on Demand options. They have tons of children's shows and storybooks being read. The girls have really enjoyed it. The other day I let them watch Rumpelstiltskin (sp?) (What a weird show all those old fairy tales are!) Anyway, later that day the girls were playing in their new favorite toy room under our staircase. It is huge with a light and they have it set up as a little house. They love it and I love it. I walked passed the room in time to hear Ainsley in a very loud and scary voice tell Madison, "I will take your first born child!" I was laughing so hard and had to figure out where she learned it from. She would be the perfect Rumpelstiltskin!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




1 comments:
We love our AT&T Uverse. :) I'll have to tell you what later what Madison was watching, though. You'll get a kick out of it.
Post a Comment