Someone at Ben's office sent an email around with this picture and caption:
"I’m sure most of you have taken a look outside and have seen the dense shroud of ash that will surely shorten our life expectancies. I wonder if anyone has thought to question this guy!!"
And Yes, these are all the fireworks we were so blessed to watch all night on the 4th. My husband likes this holiday a little too much!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




8 comments:
That's awesome! HA HA HA! Daddies become little boys on the 4Th of July....pirnomaniacs at it's best.
That is funny!
Whoa! Someone is a pyro!! That email is funny!
I love how he's surrounded by trees and forest! A tad scary...
I think it is great. I can think of goofier holidays to get into.
That is one of those pics the grandkids will love to see someday!
Thanks for sharing. Too funny. I love it. That picture should be blown up and hung in your house.
Tom and I both just had to laugh at this picture!
All I could think was - how much money did his spend on all of that? Wow~
Post a Comment