Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Madison the Push Up Queen

A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks. Ben and I have decided to move our family to a different house. It is a beautiful house that we are very, very excited about. The girls have been "helpful" with packing (at times) and at other times they are going to kill each other. The other day I asked Madison to help me bring all her toys from her room downstairs for us to pack. She actually did it and I told her how surprised I was that she was able to bring all those toys down. She replied, "I knew I could do it because I have been doing like 20 push ups a day." I had no idea she knew what a push up was, let alone that she is doing 20 a day. I think this is one of those time I will have to see it to believe it though.

Meanwhile, Ainsley has been busy telling me all the things she will miss in our current house. "Mom, I will miss the doors and the walls. What about the closets mom? Do we take those with us? I will miss the stairs and the counters." I have tried to explain the new house has walls and doors etc...but she still is very sad. Strange girl!

3 comments:

megan said...

How FUN!!! Are you moving far? Post pic's when you can!

Kristi said...

Where are you moving to? I hope not too far!!! I wish we could be there and see it. Have fun moving!

Danielle said...

HEY. So congratulations on surviving the move. I bet it's been just crazy- props to you! All I can say is I cannot WAIT to stay over! It's going to be so much fun. I miss your girls and little Logan already. They are such a joy. See you soon!
Love
danielle
PS do you like the African American comic on last comic standing? I was crying during his routine that got him into the house.