Saturday, July 5, 2008

Visit with Grandpa and Aunt Danielle



The kids and I had so much fun visiting Grandpa Mike and Aunt Danielle last week. We were busy every day playing in the backyard, going to the fair, going to McDonalds, going to the school playground, and laughing a lot. What fun memories were created. We look forward to many more trips to the Bay Area.

4 comments:

Van Duren Family said...

Mel and I are watched your slide show together. WE LOVE IT! Cute jump suits!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

Hey I recognize that border for the slide show! It looks cute with that blog background. We made a good choice. So the house has been so quiet and empty since you guys left! I think you should come back...it was much more lively and Dad and I miss you all. Oh and I've been hearing that song "Damaged" all the time since you left.

Mollie said...

Nicole!
This is your freshman roommie, Mollie (used to be Bridgers) Olorenshaw! Totally random how I got to this site. Your sister Danielle is good friends with one of my good friends (Tina Houston - I grew up with her bro and sisters - they are like a second family). Anyhow, I saw Danielle's picture on Tina's facebook page, and thought, "um... is that Nicole??" Totally looked like you!! So, I asked Tina if Danielle had a sister named Nicole, and boom - here I am on your blog page! I am so happy to see that you have 3 kids, and my GOSH they are adorable! Anyhow, totally write me when you get a chance. My email address is: molliej@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Love, Mollie
PS - do you still have that Garth Brooks nightshirt???? :)