Saturday, July 26, 2008

We've Moved!

Wow, what a crazy last couple of weeks. One minute I am excited about finally having a normal week to get some stuff done, the next we are moving. We received a call from some friends of ours who were selling their house and getting their final offers. They gave us an offer that was too good to pass up. We love their house and were eventually going to move anyway, just not as soon as this. We took the opportunity and moved this last Saturday. We love the house with a lot more extra room and we love the yard with a beautiful pool to enjoy during this hot weather. the kids have really enjoyed it and as I get more and more settled, I am enjoying it too. I think I enjoy the idea of never moving again even more. So, we are alive and well and look forward to having people over very soon.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Nicole, that's really awesome! Congrats on the new home. Can't wait to see pics:)Cool story, too, about your friends calling you guys with the offer! Aren't new homes great?!