Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quotes of the Day

Today I was getting the girls ready for the day and asked Madison if she was ready to go to Chuck E. Cheese. Her reply, "Yep-where a kid can be a kid!"

The girls had a great time with Grandpa at Chuck E. Cheese. Logan was very, very cute playing the games and watching all the action. We won a lot of tickets so the girls got to get some prizes. As we were leaving, the girls had some funny things to say:

Madison: "This is the best day of my life. You know why? I have lemonade, cotton candy and a lot of prizes!"

Ainsley: "Mom, do you remember the other day you were telling us that we do not always get everything that we want? Well today, I got everything I wanted! I got cotton candy AND all the prizes I wanted. What a wonderful treat!" (If only Cotton Candy and small cheap prizes was "all she ever wanted!" My life would be easier and less expensive!

1 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

Your girls say the FUNNIEST THINGS! LOL How I miss you guys!