Monday, February 2, 2009

Crock-Pot Cake

I have been craving this so much lately and I realized I never posted it. This makes your house smell incredible and you get to have a perfect warm piece of cake. Make sure you have whipped cream, cool whip, or ice cream with it- it is rich and delicious.

1 pkg. Devils food cake
1 pkg. Chocolate pudding (3.9 oz)
2 cups sour cream
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup water
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together except the chocolate chips, beat on low 30 seconds then on medium for 2 minutes. Add chocolate chips and mix. Pour into a greased crock pot. High: 3-3 1/2 hours; Low 6-7 hours.

2 comments:

Allyson White said...

Okay--I'm not asking what the points are on this. We actually have made this cake for years and it is really yummy!

Kim said...

YUM-OOOO! I made this yesterday to take to a dinner, and it was tasty. Thanks for posting.