Madison has been asking me for a hair cut for a while and I finally decided it was time. So I took the girls yesterday to get their hair cut. I knew Madison wanted it really short but Ainsley did not want it short. She specifically told me she did not want it too short, she wanted to be able to have pony tails still.
We get to Great Clips and I inform the stylist that Ainsley will only be having 2 inches off. They started on Ainsley and then they took Madison to another chair and started on her. When Ainsley was done, (and the place had filled up of people waiting), she came up to me very sad and told me that she wanted her hair short like Madison. We discussed this for a while and I had to go ask them to put us on the waiting list to get her hair cut again.
They fit us in quickly and I felt so bad for all the people waiting and they both got their hair cut really short. (I will post pictures soon). After an hour of trying to entertain Logan and please my daughters, we finally get in to the car and on the drive home I hear Ainsley say,
"I do not want my hair short. I want it long like the first cut." Well.....
Then we get home and I let them have cereal for a snack before bed. I ask them all what they wanted and they all wanted Frosted Flakes. I poured the cereal and then the milk and then I hear Ainsley say,
"I did not want Frosted Flakes, I wanted Rice Krispies!"
To this, Madison replies "Ainsley! You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! Right Mom!!!"
Right Madison. Thanks. Oh, my darling-sweet-adorable Ainsley!!! Isn't she too cute for words? Will it be like this for the rest of her life???
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment