Monday, February 2, 2009

Weight Watchers Update!!!

I am so excited to be able to update that in 1 month I have lost 14.2 pounds!!! I cannot believe it and I feel great. I plan on staying with this until April 15th so I am very curious where I will end up. Here are the things I am most thankful for right now:

1. Broadstone Raquetclub Childcare!!! I am so spoiled to be able to go and work out each day with my kids in a safe fun area to play. They love it and I love it! I also LOVE seeing all my work out buddies there. It helps me get through the day to have some adult interaction.

2. Fiber One- the bars are great and the cereals are so yummy!

3. Crystal Light- I LOVE Crystal Light. I am not a water fan so I love drinking a lot of crystal light each day. The To-Go packs are awesome.

4. Sugar Free Jello and Pudding- This helps me so much get through the day with a light whip cream on top. Yummy!

5. Quaker Rice Snacks- The Carmel corn ones are the best.

6. Kettle Corn- I LOVE this snack when I need it.

7. Progresso 0 point soups- thank goodness for these.

8. Omelets- I love my omelets.

9. Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches

10. Healthy Choice Fudge Bars

11. My smaller American Eagle Jeans! I bought them last month in hopes that I could wear them...they fit!

12. My husband for being a good sport through all of this. I know he hates it, but he is proud of me and excited for me.

I could put a lot more but that is what is on my mind right now. Thanks to all of you for all the support. It helps to know people care.

7 comments:

Christa said...

That's awesome Nicole! You'll have to post some pictures of the "New You." I love those Fiber One bars too.

Aubree said...

Congrats! It must feel great!
I am jealous! I only lost 7 this month! But that is better that gaining 7! My goal is to lose 10 more pounds this month.

Mattie said...

Ok... that is so awesome that you have lost so much weight! I'm excited for you! Keep up the good work, and I cant wait to see you!!

Kristine said...

That's awesome! Great job!

Allyson White said...

I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me at the gym. I am not doing too well...I had lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks and I lost my motivation last week, so I gained 2 back. I am trying to start over today (bad day yesterday too). Thanks for motivating me!

Monica Lawver said...

AMAZING!!

Cristi said...

way to go! and i love skinny cow, too!