This was soooooo good! Ben LOVED it and the kids even ate it. Plus, it is only 4 WW points per serving. I could not stop after 1 serving though...so 8 points is more realistic! Enjoy.
Oh- and I found that Costco sells pork tenderloin in what looks like 2 rolls but it is really 4! They are about 1 pound each and all 4 were only 11 dollars! I now am set with 3 more in the freezer.
1 lb- 1.5 lb pork tenderloin
1 oz envelope dry onion soup mix (I used the entire envelope)
1 cup water
3/4 cup red wine (you can buy cooking red wine near the vinegar. I am sure it would be good without this too.)
3 TBS minced garlic
3 TBS soy sauce
Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with contents of soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top-turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Sprinkle with pepper, cover and cook on low for 4 hours. I actually did 6 and it made it tender like pulled pork. So good! Serve with cooking liquid on the side.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




3 comments:
Okay--you may have to break it to your hubby that your gym pants are getting too big (I noticed yesterday in class--you look good) and you need new ones. It is probaby due to yummy recipes like this!
I am printing this off right now... Did I ever tell you that the meatloaf was a hit at our house?
We just had this tonight and it was GREAT! Thanks for posting it! And congrats, by the way, on your first WW month. I did the points thing before I got pregnant and really had a lot of success. So I guess I'll be back on it sometime after this baby arrives!
Post a Comment