I had my weigh in this morning and I am excited to announce that I have lost 3 more pounds! I am at a total of 9 pounds in 2 weeks. I feel good and am trying to be very optimistic.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago
I had my weigh in this morning and I am excited to announce that I have lost 3 more pounds! I am at a total of 9 pounds in 2 weeks. I feel good and am trying to be very optimistic.
Posted by Nicole Brown at 7:30 AM
7 comments:
I knew you'd be great at this. The food can be difficult--I was noticing you on Saturday and your new svelte figure:). I, unfortunately, caved this weekend--oh well, life goes on and it's Monday so here we go again!
Way to go! Keep up the good work!!!!
That is awesome Nicole! Way to go!
Good job Nicole! How's Ben doing? Does it still suck for him? lol!
Great job!!! I wish I could do that!!!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Wow, you've got quite the fan base here. I'm very impressed with the diet! How does Ben feel about the continued lack of goodies?
Post a Comment