I had the girls go to a neighbors house today to get me something and the house is up a hill. I watched them go up and as they came down I heard the funniest exchange of words.
Madison, (very whinny) "Ainsley, wait up! You are going too fast!"
Ainsley, (very sure of herself) "I can't help it Madison-I have quick feet. See, look at how fast I am. I cannot control my legs! I am so fast!!!"
Madison,"Aiiiinnnnnslleeey! Waaaaaaaiiiiiiitttttt."
You gotta love Ainsley! No Mercy! I thought I heard under her breath "eat my dust" but maybe I was wrong.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




3 comments:
LOL!!!! I don't think this would be as funny if it was the 'older sister' saying those things!!! That is hilarious! I love Ainsley's spunkiness!
That's hilarious!!
That is so funny! Cute little Ainsley! That is a glimpse of what a fly on a wall would see!
Post a Comment