Saturday, January 10, 2009

Forgot to post!

I completely forgot to post yesterday, I have officially lost 5.8 pounds in one week. I obviously will stop mentioning it when it does not go so well, but I feel great and the plan is getting easier and easier to follow. Let's see if I can keep on loosing!

5 comments:

Aubree said...

Yay! That is so awesome! I will let you know on Monday what my results are.

Idaho Sutters said...

Good job!!!

Debra said...

Way to Go!! I'm very proud of you. I loved your post about your kids and their comments with you starting WW and I really loved Ben's comment.

Monica Lawver said...

AMAZING!!! And we loved the post about Ainsley wanting to sell Madison. The picture was awesome. Tim cracked up at that.

Kristine said...

That's awesome! I know you've been wanting to do this (in a serious way & not just talk lol) for a while. Keep it up! :)