Sunday, January 11, 2009

Imaginary Friends

The girls decided this morning to make a list of who they want to invite to their birthday parties. Their birthdays are not until May but that did not seem to register with them very well. As they were making their lists, Ainsley kept asking me how to spell different names. After some familiar ones, she ask "Mom, how do you spell Talahie?" I did my best to spell the name and Madison interupts with, "Ainsley, you cannot invite your imaginary friends to the birthday party!" Ainsley seemed very upset by this, "Yes I can. I can invite up to 5 people remember!" I guess the benefit for me would be less kids swimming in the pool. Ben's question was, "where do we send the invitation?" I had no idea she even had imaginary friends. I think there is a lot about Ainsley I do not know about!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Do imaginary friends bring gifts? ;)

Karyn said...

Just so you know both Kennedy and Preston are expecting an invitation. They came into the car after church and were talking about Madison's birthday. They said she can just put both of their names on one invitation. I thought that her birthday must be soon. That's funny. What a planner. Takes after her mom!

Debra said...

I like how Madison knew right away that Ainsley was talking about her imaginary friend!