Madison memorizes everything she hears on infomercials. This morning she was trying to keep a blanket around her while she was eating breakfast and it was not working. She then says,"Mom, I saw on TV that they have a blanket with holes in it for your head and hands so it stays on you nice and cozy. It comes in red and green, I think. I am not sure how expensive it is but it is perfect for those chilly outings or windy nights. I really think we need to get one to have here at the house. Don't you mom?"
Ya, definately Madison. I will get right on that. I think I would look really cool!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




4 comments:
that is too funny!!
Okay--I think she is talking about the "Snuggy" and I actually want one too--we laughed when we first started seeing the commercials, but my husband said they are actually getting good reviews.
I saw the commercials for it and it is $20. It looks warm. Silly Girl!
She'd make the cutest spokeswoman.
Post a Comment