Monday, April 14, 2008

Ainsley's Mickle

So at church on Sunday, Ainsley had me feel her arm where a bump was. I told her it was a mosquito bite. She said it was not a bite but a mickle. I asked her what a "mickle" was. She then pointed to my face and said you have one right there. I realized she meant a mole. Then I said, "oh, that is a mole." She said, "No mom, it is a mickle." I then said, "do you mean a freckle?" She said "yes, it is a mole, freckle, mickle." Whatever child. She wears me out daily but I can't help but love her!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Your kids say the funniest things! You make me want to pay more attention to mine and take joy in the silly things they say.

Tiffany said...

I love the funny made up or mispronounced things. Trent and I both miss Ashley saying yorgut instead of yogurt and telling us that Daddy worked on Corst Guard Island.

Sami calls her toes her tickles. That is our new thing to laugh at and miss when it is gone.