I have been trying something new with my girls lately and I think it is starting to backfire a little bit. I have tried hard to give them a little snack around 3:00 and then nothing until dinner- hoping this would help them eat more dinner (which is always an issue). Tonight, Madison said the dinner prayer and it was subtle, but there were attacks at everyone in it: "help Ainsley fold her arms and close her eyes during my prayers" (strange, how would she know?), "help Logan stay quiet and not throw food at me during my prayers", and finally my favorite "help mommy cook dinner faster next time so I would not be so starving!" I think our next FHE might need to be on gratitude-what do you think?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




2 comments:
Heee. Don't you love how kids can be so specific in their prayers? Ashley often prays that her class will be good so that their teacher can have an easy time and not yell. She has also been known to pray that one of her friends will be on time for the bus for once. Funny.
hilarious, as usual! thanks for your comment about our news. :(
Post a Comment