Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Madison


Tonight I went to take some pictures of Logan in the bathtub. As I went back to look through the photos there was one that I did not recall ever taking...

Thank you Madison, for always giving me a laugh!!!

5 comments:

Mattie said...

that is tooo funny! Your kids crack me up! I hope I get to see you soon, and Logan quits acting up!!

Fleming Family said...

i love those surprise photos. they're the best. i love the funny things that happen every day in your life...it's good to look at them because then you realize the frustration is all worth it. thanks for sharing!

Jenn said...

That is so funny! I love those surprises.
How did you get the blog list on the right? I've just started the google reader thing, but that looks easier!

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Those are the best. Hey, I'm going to ask the same as Jenn. How did you get updates of everyone's blogs?

Mindi said...

That's such a crack up! Your kids are beautiful. Great job on your site; you have so many fun entries to peruse!