Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Moment with Ainsley

As Ainsley and I are watching "Dancing with the stars" she says as Jason Taylor is dancing, "Wow, that is really cool. I wish I had a man like that to do that with." This comment was disturbing to me for two reasons: 1-my 3 year old wishes she had a man. 2-my 3 year old wishes she had a ballroom dancing man. I am sure Ben would love to hear this wish!

5 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

Wouldn't we all?

Kim said...

Hey - she's got great taste! PS: I want one of him as well. :)

Fleming Family said...

She's just taking afte her momma! You've got the moves and the man, why can't she have them too? Too cute!

Cristi said...

Oh my goodness! You make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! Look how big Logan is! I haven't seen him since he was an infant. HOly cow. He is such a cutie. I hope things are going well for you guys. Tax season is almost over. Woo hoo.