One of my favorite things to do is cook. I often try new recipes and find ones I love and forget to share the information. I have decided that after each week of cooking, on the weekend I will post my favorite recipe I made during the week. You will find it at the bottom of all the posts. Some of you will already have some of these recipes from past recipe exchanges but maybe some will be new to you. I am hoping this will motivate me to cook a little more right now. With Ben gone from January to March I do not cook at all, unless you count breakfast for dinner and mac & cheese dinners. Ben is done with busy season so I need to get going again. Hopefully some of you can enjoy some new recipes as well.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




7 comments:
I make your pizza recipe ALL the time. We love it!
I use your recipes all the time too! I'm so excited to see what you post! You're a great cook! I bet you're glad busy season's over! Are you still doing dream dinners at all?
That's great! I'm excited to see what you try so I can try it too.
Yea! I always need new recipes. See that you added Vinny to your header! :)
Yummy! I love trying new things. This will be a GREAT new place to peek.
What a great idea! I'm always looking for new recipes, so this will be great!
Nicole I love looking at your blog. It always gets my laugh in for the day. We are excited to see you in May!
Post a Comment