Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ainsley's Multiple Personalities

Today a friend of mine told me a funny story about my Ainsley. I drop Ainsley off at her house for carpooling in the morning before preschool. My friends daughter was begging Ainsley to play with her. My friend asked Ainsley if she would play with her daughter and Ainsley said, "I don't like people!" I think she is her father's daughter.

Then, after school we went to Costco. As we are walking along, I tell her how good she is doing and how well she is listening. She turns to me and says, "I think I am being like Jesus." I wanted to tell her that I think Jesus "likes people" but I avoided the discussion and just enjoyed her good mood for a little bit.

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Ben is a people person, right? Were you kidding?.... He seems like it to me!

Aubree said...

That was funny this morning! She is funny because she is not trying to be funny!