Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ainsley's Question

So I was getting dressed the other day and wondering if the shirt I was going to wear that day was a little too tight, too unflattering. Ainsley came in and asked, "Mommy, do you have a baby in your tummy?" I think that answered the question for me. The shirt will go back into my "maybe one day" box of clothes. I have quite a few of those boxes from before Logan!

2 comments:

Fleming Family said...

I love it! I've been told that a few times by the kids, too...ouch! I don't put mine in a box anymore, I get rid of them so I stop even trying to wear them and if I ever am that size again, I guess I'll just have to buy new clothes! Don't we all love what motherhood does to our bodies! Dang kids, if they just weren't so worth it!

Chrissie Brown said...

Wow- that was a laugh out loud one. You can always count on Ainsley to say what's on her mind. Too funny.