Tuesday, November 18, 2008

31 Years Young

I just wanted to post a little "Thank You" to all my friends and family that made my 31st birthday a special one. I had a great night out with Ben and even got him to discuss our Christmas budget with me. I had many wonderful phone calls from all my siblings, parents, and friends. I recieved very generous gifts from family and I even bought myself some fun things (oops-I still need to let Ben know that!)I now have some fun holiday decorations, a vanity stool and make-up mirror, much needed playtex cooking ware, and exercise clothes. I cannot believe I am 31 years old. Thank you all for making my life what it is today. I am very blessed.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! I'm glad you had a good one. It is so nice to feel special for a day and buy stuff that you wanted and needed!!

Kristine said...

Ooooo - you're older than me? Didn't know that!

Glad you had a good day. Happy Birthday!

Jenny said...

Happy, happy birthday, Nicole! I hope you enjoyed the day with your beautiful family!
p.s. I can't believe I'm 31, either. ;) Where has the time gone since Ricks College??!

Idaho Sutters said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! For some reason I was thinking you were turning 30 this year. I guess we are all getting old. I'll be 34 next week! Yikes!!