We finished getting Ainsley ready for preschool and when we were done I said, "Ainsley, you look really cute!" She says, "because I am cute mom!" and walks away. That is my Ainsley at the lovely age of 4. Sassy and rude but I love her.
Last night it was time for dinner and, like always, I could not get her to eat. I told her that she can to her room for the rest of the night with no food. Her response, "That is fine mom. I will just eat a lot of breakfast when I wake up!" How do you respond to that logic? Deny her breakfast? Tempting...
I have decided to pull Ainsley out of preschool. She never wants to go and I would rather not spend the money on a child that has no desire to go. I told her that today was the last day of preschool. I asked her if she was excited about that. Her response,"Yes, I am, but I am only excited to go to school because we are having the Thanksgiving Feast. Otherwise, I don't want to go." See what I have to deal with each day!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment